Welcome to Anxiety Training.com!
Affordable, convenient training, with case consultation, offered through secure video. Clinicians anywhere can have the benefit of learning important skills in the treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and anxiety.
Let Anxiety Training help you take the next step to becoming a confident clinician.
- Do you have clients with severe anxiety or OCD and struggle with how to help them?
- Do you wish you had a mentor to turn to when you have tough cases?
- Would you like a simple way to learn cutting edge treatment for anxiety and OCD?
Welcome to AnxietyTraining.com, where our experience treating anxiety and OCD is matched by our experience in training clinicians in evidenced-based practices. We have trained thousands of clinicians like you, and we know what will help you learn these techniques quickly and easily. We have the blueprint for your success using CBT with ERP. If you are ready to take your practice to the next level, let us help you get started by offering the great training opportunities below. Our blogs and resource page are a simple way to get information fast. And remember, when you have a question or get stuck, just contact us for a case consultation.
- Do you have questions about how to help a client with anxiety or OCD get well?
- Are you wondering how to use the CBT skills you have learned with a specific client?
- Have you tried different approaches with your client but still feel stuck?
Elizabeth and Kimberly are available to answer your questions about how to use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Exposure and Response Prevention at a time that is convenient for you. Click here for information on case consultation services.
Check out our resources where we provide links to helpful websites for you and your clients as well as references to the best books and professional articles that can help you hone your skills in treating anxiety and OCD. This is where you can also purchase helpful books and workbooks written by Kimberly and Elizabeth. Don’t forget to check out our blogs for tips and tricks to help you become an expert in treating anxiety and OCD!